- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
Our Company AREA CORACRYLIC considers the protection of the personal data of the visitors/users of its online store “www.areacoracrylic.com” of paramount importance.
For this reason, we have taken all the necessary actions in full compliance with the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GCPA), as well as with the national legislation L. 4624/2019, as in force, to comply with and ensure the requirements regarding with the protection of personal data, which we collect during your browsing of this website and the use of its provided services.
We assure you that when you provide us with personal data or when we collect personal data concerning you, we always use it in accordance with this Policy and remain strictly confidential.
We would also like to assure you that we do not collect personal data of minors under the age of 18, nor do we process sensitive personal data of visitors/users of our online store.
- WHAT IS “PERSONAL DATA”
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject), such as name, email address, home address, mobile phone number, shopping habits, computer IP address, user-generated content, economic information and social welfare information.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
The goal of our Company is to collect the necessary data that are necessary for the purpose for which they are intended. Some of the data we collect is mandatory in order to be able to perform our purposes (eg sending the order), while some others are optional to optimize the operation of this site.
Furthermore, when you browse to “www.areacoracrylic.com” we automatically collect information about you, such as your e-mail address (IP address) and your domain name. This information can be used to provide you with a more personalized experience when you visit our online store.
However, in order to use the services of this website, to order products, and to enjoy the services provided, you will be asked to provide personal data such as name, postal address, telephone, e-mail address, and if you wish an invoice for the purchase of products You will also be asked for the name of your business, profession, tax registration number and the public financial service to which you belong.
To be informed about the offers on our products and services, you are invited to register your e-mail on this website, in order to be sent a relevant newsletter.
You may also be asked to provide us with information about your location or your personal preferences and interests in order to offer you more personalized services.
All information provided will be stored in our Company databases, manually and/or electronically.
In any case, the Company provides you with the necessary information so that you can give prior consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific processing purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time, easily and immediately. In cases where you are not provided with the possibility of automated revocation of your consent, contact our Company in any way and we will provide you with all the necessary information for the desired revocation.
- PURPOSES FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be based sometimes on your consent, sometimes on the obligation to execute a contract, where you will be a party and sometimes on legitimate interests pursued by our Company or a third party.
Our Company, through its website “www.areacoracrylic.com”, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, uses the personal data of visitors/users that it collects for the following purposes:
- Contact our Company with you (for the answer to your request to our Company).
- Subscribe to the list of recipients of the newsletter (newsletter with information about offers on products and services, Company news, events and events of the Company and/or third-party related companies, discount coupons, and contests).
- Registration in our competitions.
- Supply of our products. Your personal data will be used for the issuance of a relevant document from your transaction with our Company and the shipment of the ordered products to your place through the courier companies cooperating with our Company.
- Send personalized information about new products and services.
- Sending regular updates that the Company deems interesting for the user.
- Send information on requests about products and services.
- For market research and marketing purposes.
- To serve the internal purposes of the Company’s management and to improve the services provided.
- For “immediate promotion” operations, which include any communication of the Company for the purpose of promoting products and services.
All personal data collected and further processed by the Company are appropriate, adequate, and limited to the needs and purposes for which they are collected. Further,
we process your personal data in a manner that guarantees its accuracy, constant updating, and security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage, taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures for this purpose. , in particular, through the encryption, encryption, pseudonymization, and anonymization of personal data, as well as the control of the monitoring and regular recording of all processing processes.
When consent is given for the automated processing of your personal data, the Company collects and processes information based on your personal preferences and interests, only to provide you with personalized information and/or notifications about the Company’s services and activities through actions. immediate promotion.
The Company undertakes to maintain strict confidentiality of all data it collects, maintaining access to them, exclusively as required by its normal activity.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
The Company gives you the opportunity, by addressing the e-mail address: “showroom@areacoracrylic”, to exercise the rights provided by law regarding the personal data it collects. Specifically, for the personal data that concern you, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access – Information: You have the right to be informed about whether we process your data, what data we have collected, to whom we share it, the purpose of the processing, and for how long we will keep it.
- Right to correct inaccurate information: You have the right to ask us to correct information about you that is inaccurate or even to complete additional information. You can exercise this right yourself by logging in to your account and correcting the corresponding fields of your profile.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict or exclude the processing of any of your personal data.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to request that we receive your personal information or that we transfer it to another organization on your behalf.
- Right of Objection: You have the right, as long as the necessary conditions are met, to object to the further processing of your personal data.
- Right of Deletion – Oblivion – Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to request in writing that we delete your personal data, as long as there are no legal reasons that take precedence over your right (eg tax and commercial law). You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data based on your consent, without prejudice to the legality of the processing of such data prior to your withdrawal.
- Right not to receive marketing updates. You have the right to refuse to receive notifications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any e-mail or newsletter we send you. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact information provided at the end of the text.
Our Company, after examining the respective request based on the implementing provisions, will respond to you in writing within 30 days from the receipt of the request and the identification of the applicant. This period may be extended by a further two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests.
In addition, in the event of the exercise of one or more of the above rights, they will be transmitted by us and to any third party recipient, to whom they may have been transmitted for the purposes of the processing.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERIOD OF PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data is kept by our Company for a predetermined and limited period of time depending on the purpose of processing, at the end of which, such personal data is deleted from our databases. The personal data you provide to our Company through this website or in other ways will be kept for as long as you wish to enjoy our services and related updates as above. In case of a sales contract with our Company, through the website “www.areacoracrylic.com”, the reasonable retention period of your personal data is five years from the completion of the sales contract. The time that your personal data can be kept by our Company additionally depends on the relevant obligations of our Company provided in the current Legislation (tax, commercial, etc.) and the provisions of the law for the maximum retention period.
- ΠΟΛΙΤΙΚΗ COOKIES
Κάποια από τα δεδομένα σας μπορεί να συλλέγονται από την Επιχείρηση αυτόματα με τη χρήση cookies. Τα cookies είναι μικρά αρχεία κειμένου τα οποία εγκαθίστανται στον υπολογιστή σας, σας στο tablet, στο κινητό σας και γενικά στη συσκευή με την οποία περιηγείστε στην παρούσα ιστοσελίδα μας. Χρησιμοποιούνται ευρέως προκειμένου να κάνουν τις ιστοσελίδες να λειτουρλούν καλκύτερα και πτοεάπταται πτοεάπτμταμαι πτοεάπτατεο Τα αρχεία αυτά έχουν τη δυνατότητα να αναγνωρίζουν και να θυμούνται σημαντικές πληροφορίες, οι οποίες θα καθιστούν τη χρήση του διαδικτύου πιο εύκολη για εσάς (π.χ. απομνημονεύοντας τις προτιμήσεις του χρήστη). Η αυτοματοποιημένη συλλογή γίνεται για την εξατομίκευση της εμπειρίας χρήσης του ιστότοπου και την αποτίμηση των δραστηριοτήτων μας στα προϊόντα και τις υπηρεσίες μας.
Στον παρόντα διαδικτυακό τόπο χρησιμοποιούνται οι παρακάτω κατηγορίες Cookies:
- a) Necessary cookies
The necessary cookies are required for the proper operation of the website “www.areacoracrylic.com”. Using these cookies you can browse this website, log in to your account. Without these cookies our webiste can not function and for this reason their deactivation with simultaneous use of “www.areacoracrylic.com” is not possible.
- b) Performance cookies (statistics)
Performance cookies are used to collect anonymous statistics, so we know which pages our users visit most often and how these pages are used. This anonymous information is used solely to improve the operation of this website.
- c) Functionality cookies (preferences)
These cookies keep the user’s preferences in order to improve the functionality of our online store. This saves user choices such as username, language and suggested results display, so that the www.areacoracrylic.com website provides enhanced functionality, personalized to your liking.
- d) Advertising cookies
With advertising cookies we can and do display personalized ads according to your preferences and interests. This way we can send targeted newsletters and other promotional messages and promotions in order to limit the messages you receive. We can also measure the effectiveness of our advertising activities, in order to continuously improve them.
- e) Google Cookies
At this site we use Google services to record traffic statistics as well as to display targeted ads.
- INFORMATION PROTECTION
Our Company, in order to prevent unauthorized access, to maintain the accuracy of the data and to ensure their proper use, has taken all the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data. However, no internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% secure.
In the event that you believe that your personal data has been affected in any way, you may contact or file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, as follows:
Postal Address: 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, PC 115 23, Athens
Call center: +30 210 6475600
- CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AMENDMENTS
- DETAILS OF RESPONSIBLE DATA PROCESSOR
Company: AREA CORACRYLIC
Responsible for processing: MANOLIS GAVALAS
Address: 458 Mesogeion Ave., 15342 Agia Paraskevi
Contact Phone: 2130 996593-5
Email: showroom @ areacoracrylic